My name is Mary Bruderer and I am a professional freelance copywriter based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Your business and the written materials that represent it are important to you, and you want them to be perfect. You want them to work. I understand and respect that, and always deliver professional, effective copy with prompt and easy communication.
I love copywriting. Love it. And that translates into great writing for you, whatever your business is. I have a passion for finding the perfect words for every project, and the experience to get it done.
Why Hire a Copywriter?
You have enough on your plate without having to worry about crafting the perfect copy for each web page or marketing campaign. And great copy boosts sales. Your company’s words define who you are and what you do, and an expert touch will make them – and your business – shine.
Let me handle the writing so you’re free to get on with your job and grow your business.
What I Write
Most of my work centers on commercial writing and copywriting, which can take a lot of different forms:
- Web Copy (home pages, “About Us” pages, articles, product descriptions, etc.)
- Email templates
- Editing and Proofreading
- Branding (company name, slogan/tagline creation)
- Advertising (direct mail letters or postcards, email ads, display materials)
- Brochures and Booklets
- Video/Radio Spot Scripts
- B2B Materials (corporate brochures, letters, reports)
- Social Media (content creation and consulting)
- Training Materials (PowerPoint slides, manuals, FAQs, user guides)
- Speech/Presentation Writing
I do all this and more! I work on projects ranging from large corporate contracts to individuals just needing an hour of work. If it has to do with words, I’m in. Still not sure how it works? Check out my FAQs page.